Hendon Way Motors and the Porsche 964 – made between 1989-1993
The last of the “classic” Porsche 911 shape – air-cooled and with established collector car status – the models seen tremendous price increases in the last few years – the blend of classic 911 styling together with a more modern driving experience than it’s predecessor. The narrow body of the model – even with the flared arches of the Turbo derivative feel really compact and suited to country road driving – where perhaps some of the later models like all modern cars feel appreciably larger. A tamed but still “raw” 911 driving experience. The Turbo and RS models have iconic status and are firmly established as world market classics – with prices to match!
– 85% new construction over it’s predecessor
– The first model with ABS and power steering
– Coil spring suspension replaced the torsion bar set up from predecessor
– Last generation with traditional targa roof
– Tiptronic 4 speed gearbox option introduced
– Enlarged engine offering strong performance over predecessor
– Classic “narrow body” 911 Porsche styling
964 C2 models (2 wheel drive) – came in coupe, cabriolet, targa, cabriolet turbo look, speedster derivatives
964 C4 models (4 wheel drive) – came in coupe, cabriolet, targa, jubilee coupe
964 Turbo models (2 wheel drive) – came in coupe derivative only
964 Carrera RS (2 wheel drive) – came in coupe derivative only
Power = 247 bhp to 380 bhp
Base C2 tiptronic model = 186 bhp/ton = 159 mph
Hendon Way motors have sold all of these models and source any Porsche 964 you require if we do not hold it in stock – see the examples we have sold on the link above.